Cookie Bake Off | October 28, 2017
10:00-10:30 a.m. – Check-In Cookie Items at the LR Senior Center (no pre-registration necessary)
10:30 a.m. – Judging begins
Noon –Food Sale of all items. Winners Announced & Awards Presented
- “Anything Goes!” (If it doesn’t fit in any of the above categories)
- Each division will have two age groups –
- Junior – High School Seniors and younger
- Senior – High School Graduates and older
- Items will be brought in disposable containers with clear coverings.
- Cookies will be a plate/container of a Baker’s Dozen (13 cookies).
- All items will be sold or auctioned with the proceeds being donated to “Help for Hope”. “Help for Hope” is a line item in the LR Area Chamber Budget which is support for community families in need.
- Recipes can be brought to share but not required.
- All participates will receive a participation prize and a prize will be awarded to First Place in each Division.
Contact Oswalt Auction – Bill or Jean – for more information 620-897-6354 or 620-897-7267