Chocolate Bake Off | October 8, 2016
10:30-11:00 a.m. – Check-In Chocolate Items at the LR Senior Center (no pre-registration necessary)
11:00 a.m. – Judging begins
Noon –Food Sale of all chocolate items but the winners in each division.
5:00 p.m. – Dessert winners announced, awards presented and winners auctioned to the public.
- Cookies (drop or bar)
- “Anything Goes!” (If it doesn’t fit in any of the above categories)
- Each division will have two age groups –
- Junior – High School Seniors and younger
- Senior – High School Graduates and older
- Items will be brought in disposable containers with clear coverings.
- Cookies and candy items will be a plate/container of a Baker’s Dozen (13 pieces) and 7 cupcakes will be an entry.
- All items will be sold or auctioned with the proceeds being donated to “Help for Hope”. “Help for Hope” is a line item in the LR Area Chamber Budget which is support for community families in need.
- Recipes can be brought to share but not required.
- All participates will receive a participation prize and a prize will be awarded to First Place in each Division.
Contact Oswalt Auction – Bill or Jean – for more information 620-897-6354 or 620-897-7267